Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Maneater by Nelly Furtado




Look for the missing verbs
Everybody _______ at me, me
I _______ in the door you start screaming
Come on everybody what are you here for?
________ your body around like a nympho
Everybody _________ your necks to crack around
All you crazy people come on ______ around
I want to ______ you all on your knees, knees
You either want to be with me, or be me!
Chorus-
Maneater, make you _______ hard
Make you ________ hard
Make you _______ all, of her love
She's a maneater
make you _______ cars
make you ________ cords
make you ________ real hard in love
She's a Maneater, make you ________ hard
Make you _______ hard
Make you _______ all, of her love
She's a maneater
make you _________ cars
make you _________ cords
Wish you never ever met her at all!
And when she ________ she ________ with passion
when she ________, she _______ like she can handle it
when she ________ for something boy she means it
even if you never ever seen it
everybody __________ your necks to crack around
all you crazy people come on ________ around
you doing anything to ________ her by your side
because, she said she love you, love you long time!
Chorus-